4-port RS-485 Repeater for PROFIBUS
The PROFIBUS Repeater is 100 per cent plug and play and can be used in every RS-485 based PROFIBUS network (FMS, MPI or DP). The Repeater is suitable for hat rail mounting and supports all common transmission speeds from 9.6 Kbit/s up to 12.000 Kbit/s.
The brand new signal regeneration concept no longer requires Dip switches and error LEDs, normally a must in combination with conventional PROFIBUS Repeater concepts for a safe operation. The COMSOFT PROFIBUS Repeater is immediately operational after switching on the power supply and requires no baud rate detecting synchronisation phase. So, typical problems such as not functioning baud rate detection, in combination with networks of poor transmission quality, or the usual delays are a thing of the past.
The PROFIBUS Repeater supports four PROFIBUS segments simultaneously. These can be operated as star, line or branch segments. The single PROFIBUS segments are galvanically isolated. To connect the segments standard PROFIBUS plugs can be used. The missing Dip switches generally avoid a faulty configuration of the Repeater.
- Works in every RS-485 based PROFIBUS network (FMS, MPI or DP)
- 9.6 Kbit/s - 12.000 Kbit/s
- Implementation of PROFIBUS segments in star-shaped design
- Trouble-free bus extension in combination with every baud rate
- Trouble-free implementation of branches
- Transparent, delay free PROFIBUS communication
- No baud rate detection
- Plug-and-play operation without configuration
- Green LED to indicate PROFIBUS activity
|4-Port PROFIBUS Repeater||
former COMSOFT Article No.
|Baud Rates||9.6 KBit/s to 12.000 KBit/s|
|Power Supply||24 VDC|
|Interfaces||4 x 9 pin SUB-D|
|Activity Display||LED green|