Compact DIL-32 module for PROFIBUS networks
- DIL32 module 25 x 45 mm
- Power supply 3.3 V ( 5 Volt version upon request )
- Low power consumption
- SSC shift register interface (SPI)
- Automatic shift register and Baud rate recognition
- CDI (config, debug, status) service interface
- SDI Modbus interface to the respective application
- RS485, RS232, UART
- Free configuration via terminal/Modbus RTU
- Galvanic separation of bus and application
- The same pin-out to the application
- PNO certified and 100% tested
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +60°C
- Storage temperature: -30°C to +85°C
- Humidity: 0% to 95%, non-condensing
- Condensing: not allowed
- Mechanical shock load: 15G
- Permanent mechanical stress: 5G
|KUNBUS-IC PROFIBUS Slave / 3.3 V||100037|
|KUNBUS-IC PROFIBUS User Manual|
|KUNBUS-IC PROFIBUS GSD File|
|KUNBUS-IC PROFIBUS Certificate|
|other PROFIBUS modules||Article No.|
|Customized PROFIBUS Module||--|
KUNBUS-IC is the correct solution for you to save time and costs in the integration of PROFIBUS DPV0 into your application. In this way, it is possible to make devices PROFIBUS-enabled without expensive in-house development. In addition to the PROFIBUS DPB0 interface (see also PROFIBUS Slave, DPV1, RS485, PROFIBUS Adapter), two interfaces to your controller are integrated. Our KUNBUS-IC module can be connected to your control processor via a serial UART interface.
For controls without a processor, the shift register interface (SPI) is another alternative. 32 x 8 freely adjustable input and output signals are available and can be configured as IN or OUT as desired (for example 27 x output and 5 x input).
Furthermore, a terminal can be connected via a second CDI interface, which is then used as a debugging and configuration tool. As we offer a wide range of buses, a uniform pin-out to the application is provided, which enables simple exchange and thus the compatibility to all of our buses (CANopen , DeviceNet, etc.) (PROFIBUS option card). Naturally, all required drivers are included in the KUNBUS-IC module, for example optoelectronic couplers, microcontrollers, memory, bus chips, and the bus drivers themselves. In addition to the fact that our KUNBUS-IC modules are 100 % tested and certified, the PROFIBUS DPV0 interface could prove its quality also in the safety sector.
The interfaces between control and fieldbus area are galvanically separated from each other up to 1.5 kV. Finally, the KUNBUS-IC PROFIBUS modules do not put a load onto the processor of the control as they operate completely independently.