Modbus TCP KUNBUS-IC
Compact DIL-32 module for Modbus TCP networks
- DIL32 module 25 x 45 mm
- 1.5 kV galvanic separation of bus and application
- Modules are 100 % tested and certified
- Low power consumption
- 5 V or 3.3 V power supply
- Uniform pin-out to the application
- Freely configurable via a terminal / Modbus RTU
- SSC shift register interface (SPI)
- Function test during operation
- Automatic shift register and Baud rate recognition
- SDI Modbus interface to the application
- Automatic Baud rate recognition
- RS232, RS485, UART
- Full function access
- Parameter changes during active operation
- CDI (config, debug, status) service interface
|KUNBUS-IC Modbus-TCP Slave / 3.3 V / 2 Port / with magentics||100060|
|KUNBUS-IC Modbus-TCP Slave / 3.3 V / 2 Port / without magentics||100080|
|KUNBUS-IC Modbus-TCP Slave / 3.3 V / 1 Port / with magentics||100094|
For simple and quick integration of Modbus RTU into your device, KUNBUS GmbH offers certified and 100 % tested IC modules, which have already proven their reliability and quality in the safety sector. With our KUNBUS-IC modules, you can introduce your product while saving time and money, and you can minimize your development efforts.
KUNBUS-IC modules include the interface for your own controller as well as the Modbus RTU interface. Because of the consistent uniform pin-out to the application, any other bus offered by us can also be used easily. Naturally, microcontroller, optoelectronic coupler bus driver, bus components, and memory are included as essential components in the KUNBUS-IC modules and thus facilitate the integration of Modbus RTU into your devices.
Connection to the control processor is possible by means of a serial UART interface (Modbus RTU, RS485). A shift register interface is used for devices without a processor. While up to 32 x 8 input and output signals can be realized, individual signal distribution to the input and output register is possible, for example 5 x input and 27 x output. For connection of a terminal as configuration or debugging interface, a second serial CDI interface can be used. With this, bus and application are separated galvanically up to 1.5 kV.