Compact DIL-32 module for Modbus-RTU networks
- DIL32 module 25 x 45 mm
- Power supply 3.3 V ( 5 Volt version upon request )
- Low power consumption
- Galvanic separation of bus and application
- SDI Modbus interface to the application
- RS485, RS232, UART
- CDI (config, debug, status) service interface
- SSC shift register recognition (SPI)
- Automatic shift register and Baud rate recognition
- Terminal/Modbus RTU enables free configurability
- One pin-out to the application
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +60°C
- Storage temperature: -30°C to +85°C
- Humidity: 0% to 95%, non-condensing
- Condensing: not allowed
- Mechanical shock load: 15G
- Permanent mechanical stress: 5G
|KUNBUS-IC Modbus RTU Slave / 3.3 V||discontinued|
|KUNBUS-IC Modbus RTU / Serial User Manual|
|other Modbus RTU modules||Article No.|
|Customized Modbus RTU Module||--|
Your control or application becomes Modbus-enabled in the shortest time by use of our KUNBUS-IC Modbus RTU piggyback card. In addition to the time and cost savings with your product introduction, you benefit also through lower development expenses with the integration of Modbus RTU.
Your application can be connected via two different interfaces.
The first method is via a second Modbus RTU serial UART interface, and the second is via an SSC shift register interface (for devices without a processor). Max. 32 x 8 bytes can be used for the input and output signals.
These can be configured freely as IN or OUT (for example 27 x output and 5 x input). A second serial interface enables use as a debugging and configuration interface (CDI) for connection of a terminal.
The bus is galvanically separated up to 1.5 kV from the application. Because of the control-independent operation of the KUNBUS-IC Modes module, the load of the processor of the control is reduced completely.
KUNBUS-IC modules are certified 100 % and have also proven themselves in the safety sector.