Compact DIL-32 module for EtherNet/IP networks
- DIL32 module 25x45mm
- 3.3 V power supply
- Freely configurable via Modbus RTU/terminal
- Galvanic separation of application and bus
- Service interface CDI (config, debug, status)
- Low power consumption
- Same pin-out to the application
- SSC shift register interface (SPI)
- Automatic Baud rate and shift register recognition
- SDI Modbus RTU interface to the application
- RS485/ RS232/ UART
- Full access to all functions
- Tested and certified modules
- Ring topology option!
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +60°C
- Storage temperature: -30°C to +85°C
- Humidity: 0% to 95%, non-condensing
- Condensing: not allowed
- Mechanical shock load: 15G
- Permanent mechanical stress: 5G
|KUNBUS-IC EtherNet/IP Slave / 3.3 V / 2 Port / with magentics||100061|
|KUNBUS-IC EtherNet/IP Slave / 3.3 V / 2 Port / without magentics||100081|
|KUNBUS-IC EtherNet/IP User Manual|
|KUNBUS-IC EtherNet/IP 2-Port EDS File|
|KUNBUS-IC EtherNet/IP Certificate|
|other EtherNet/IP modules||Article No.|
|Customized EtherNet/IP Module||--|
For simple and quick integration of EtherNet/IP into your device, KUNBUS GmbH offers certified and 100 % tested IC modules as piggyback cards or option cards, which have already proven their reliability and quality in the safety sector. With our KUNBUS-IC modules, you can introduce your product while saving time and money, and you can minimize your development efforts.
KUNBUS-IC modules include the interface for your own controller as well as the EtherNet/IP interface. Because of the consistent uniform pin-out to the application, any other bus offered by us can also be used easily. Naturally, microcontroller, optoelectronic coupler bus driver, bus components, and memory are included as essential components in the KUNBUS-IC modules and thus facilitate the integration of EtherNet/IP into your devices.
Connection to the control processor is possible by means of a serial UART interface (Modbus RTU, RS485). A shift register interface is used for devices without a processor. While up to 32 x 8 input and output signals can be realized, individual signal distribution to the input and output register is possible, for example 5 x input and 27 x output. For connection of a terminal as configuration or debugging interface, a second serial CDI interface can be used. With this, bus and application are separated galvanically up to 1.5 kV.