Compact DIL-32 module for CC-Link networks
- DIL32 module 25 x 45 mm
- Power supply 3.3 V ( 5 Volt version upon request )
- Low power consumption
- Galvanic separation of bus and application
- SDI Modbus interface to the application
- RS232, RS485, UART
- CDI (config, debug, status) service interface
- SSC shift register recognition (SPI)
- Terminal/Modbus RTU enables free configurability
- One pin-out to the application
- Certification by the CLPA
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +60°C
- Storage temperature: -30°C to +85°C
- Humidity: 0% to 95%, non-condensing
- Condensing: not allowed
- Mechanical shock load: 15G
- Permanent mechanical stress: 5G
|KUNBUS-IC CC-Link Slave / 3.3 V||discontinued|
|KUNBUS-IC CC-Link User Manual|
|other CC-Link modules||Article No.|
|Customized CC-Link Module||--|
By using our small KUNBUS-IC CC-Link embedded module, you can integrate CC-Link easily and quickly into your device. In addition to the time and cost savings relating to your product launch, you also benefit from lower development expenses with the integration of CC-Link. Your application can be connected via two different interfaces.
The first method is via a Modbus RTU serial UART interface, and the second is via an SSC shift register interface (for devices without a processor). Max. 32 x 8 bytes can be used for the input and output signals.
These can be configured freely as IN or OUT (for example 27 x output and 5 x input). A second serial interface enables use as a debugging and configuration interface (CDI) for connection of a terminal.
The bus is separated galvanically up to 1.5 kV from the application. Because of the control-independent operation of the KUNBUS-IC CC-Link module, the load of the processor of the control is reduced completely. KUNBUS-IC piggyback cards are CLPA-certified, 100 % tested, and have also proven themselves in the safety sector.